Click on possible answers in the right column to hide/show them on the graph. You can also hover over any line to see current value at that time. Graphs will begin to show data one hour after the question has been open. The Historical Trend chart does not display all prices ever reached since it is only updated at discrete time intervals, (hourly/daily/weekly, depending on the date range).
Pro-democracy demonstrators have gathered in Yemen. The demonstrators are demanding the resignation of Ali Abdullah Saleh.
Conditions for Saleh ceasing to be president of Yemen will be similar to a recent question involving Egypt. I will cash out this question when one or more of the following occurs:
- He submits his resignation
- He loses an election that determines whether he'll be president
- He leaves the country with no apparent intention to return on a specific date (i.e., he goes into exile)
- He dies or becomes incapacitated to the point where he cannot carry out his duties for an indefinite period of time
- Another government that takes over Yemen is recognized by the United States and/or a majority of the member nations of the European Union
Market closing: The outcome of the market will based on when the event takes place in the Sana'a time zone. In the event of a resignation or election loss, I will cash out this question based on the date when Saleh leaves office, not the date of the announcement.